It’s time for me to announce the winners of the Dress Like Your Grandma challenge. As stated in this challenge’s description, this is a non-competitive sewing challenge and not a contest. That means that there was no voting and no competition involved in choosing the prize winners. Winners were chosen randomly by me, using a random number generator. I made a list of the participants (50) and assigned each sewist a number. I then went down the list of prizes and used the random number generator to select each prize winner. I wish that I could have given everyone a prize, but just know that I appreciate all of you for joining in on this challenge and how much I have loved hosting this and seeing all of your lovely creations. Thank you to our generous sponsors for providing the prizes!
- Blackbird Fabrics $50 CAD gift certificate — Andie
- The Confident Stitch $50 USD gift certificate — Maranda B.
- Finch Fabrics $50 USD gift card — Nikki
- Stonemountain & Daughter Fabrics $30 USD gift card — Bristol
- Make This Look $25 USD store credit — Liberty
- McCall Pattern Company 3 Pattern Bundle (McCall, Butterick, Vogue or Kwik Sew current patterns) — Sarah
- Vintage Pattern Lending Library $25 USD gift certificate — Alyssa D.
- Muse Patterns 1 PDF Pattern of choice — Caroline
- Muse Patterns 1 PDF Pattern of choice — Jackie
- Scroop Patterns 1 Rilla Corset PDF pattern — Sara
- Scroop Patterns 1 Fantail Skirt Complete PDF pattern — Caroline E.
- Decades of Style Pattern Company 1 Printed Pattern of choice — Kristine S.
- Colette Patterns 2 PDF Patterns of choice — Karen
- Cashmerette 1 PDF Pattern of choice — Nita C.
- Sense & Sensibility Patterns 1 e-Pattern of choice — Margaret S.
- Jennifer Lauren Handmade 1 PDF pattern of choice — Brooke
- Tips from Treasure 1 Digital Download “More Flowered Headpieces for Dancers” (works well for vintage hairstyles) — Elizabeth
WINNERS! I will be contacting you by email if you signed up for this challenge and completed a google form. If you do not hear from me by the weekend or did not fill out the google form (which means that I don’t have your email address), shoot me an email at: Tanya@tanyamaile.com
Until next year!